Designer, programmer, photographer, videographer, aural constructions, custom electronics. All for the low, low price of US$60/hour!
Locally owned and locally spending.
I also volunteer at KUNM-FM, Albuquerque. I also volunteer for the Albuquerque Mini MakerFaire. I also volunteer as a Head Coach for the New Mexico First Lego League -- my team is a sub-set of a Girl Scout Troop.
- implementation and programming of advanced CGI work for calendars, back-end content management, etc.
- e-commerce and secure (SSL) work; implementation of payment authorization schemes
- consultation on coordinating custom program jobs with programmers
- dynamic PDF file generation
- training and general consulting
Example: database driven website that client can edit with any online web-browser
scanning/ retouching/ compositing
- advanced digital compositing
- advanced digital photographic effects
- digital retouching and manipulation
- color correction from basic to high-end available on my scans or vendor scans
1uffakind can scan the following types of artwork:
- flat prints (color, gray, line, original art) up to 11x17 (larger prints may be accomodated through stitching of piece-scans)
- objects of any size (will be copy-photographed)
- other media will be sent out for copy-transparencies and/or drum scanning. Contact me with any questions.
Example: "Take these 3 pictures and make 'em look like they're all standing together, add some shadows, then put this picture of a mountain behind them, but make it look real! Then make the mountains purple so I can print it in a magazine... oh yeah, and can you make me look younger?"
- conceptual work for design, education, branding, etc.
multimedia design & development
- CD-ROM programming and production
- interactive kiosk design
- mechanical interactive design (e.g. robotics)
- DVD authoring to be added Oct/Nov 2002
- Examples: educational materials on CD for Mac/PC with companion PDFs
for printing; "captured" website for use as standalone, "offline" CD for
kiosk or for mailing
- digital video live action shoots
- digital video editing and production
- digital animation and compositing
- digitizing of video from most sources (see media list at bottom)
- video output for web, broadcast, tape, CD-ROM, etc.
Examples: edited video for use online and to be distrubted on tape; broadcast commercial spots
- digital recording and editing
- sound design (effects and atmospherics)
- digitizing of audio from most sources (see media list at bottom)
- digital audio output for web (streaming or download), broadcast, CD, etc.
Examples: radio spots, sound effects, soundtracks
- digital, hi-resolution, print-ready photography
- location shoots
- outdoor photography
- environmental photography (e.g. see http://publiclands.org/museum)
- studio photography and setups
- portraits and humans-in-action
- product shoots
Note that 1uffakind accepts NO responsibility nor liability for materials nor media
1uffakind can take files and audio/video on the following media, for either Mac or PC:
Floppy Disk (Mac only, sorry)
8mm Digital Video Tape
8mm Analog Video Tape
Hi8 Analog Video Tape
VHS Analog Video Tape (but not Super VHS nor VHS-C)
Vinyl (records, 5"-12", 33/45/78)
1uffakind can provide files on the following media for Mac or PC:
Customer-supplied USB/FireWire Drive
Zip Disk (Mac/PC)
- All projects are archived to DVD, CD or hard disk when completed
- Copies of project files will be provided to client for a nominal cost, when applicable
- Client "owns" the work except when pieces of the work are copyright others
1uffakind makes NO assurance nor guarantee that jobs will be successfully archived, nor that they will be retrievable